No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy VP: We Released Seda, Kept Refusing Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golden Boy VP: We Released Seda, Kept Refusing Fights

Earlier, BoxingScene.com ran a report where the father/trainer of super bantamweight contender Cesar Seda (26-2, 17 KO's) explained their contractual split with Golden Boy Promotions.

According to Cesar Seda Sr., they requested a release based on a "breach of contract" and have now signed a three year agreement with manager/adviser Al Haymon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Al haymonr is in the business of making easy fights.

Comment

Yes!!! Finally golden boy is coming around and showing they care about the fans! Its that attitude that has kept top rank at the top for 50 years and what will keep golden boy and top rank both at the top for another 50! Al haymon can go make sweet sweet love to a horse for all I care

Comment

I think the majority are starting to realize that al haymon is becoming the dumping ground of fighters who dint care about legacy and want easy fights and carefully handcrafted careers.

You got Danny Garcia, Peter quillen, Adonis duckingson, Floyd duckweather, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., now this fool. Hope they are happy voluntarily ruining their own legacy for easy paydays. Smaller payydays, but easier.

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
          I think the majority are starting to realize that al haymon is becoming the dumping ground of fighters who dint care about legacy and want easy fights and carefully handcrafted careers.

You got Danny Garcia, Peter quillen, Adonis duckingson, Floyd duckweather, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., now this fool. Hope they are happy voluntarily ruining their own legacy for easy paydays. Smaller payydays, but easier.
          You sound stupid ...people realizing Hoya is a druggy who only has canelo ....who does Bob abum have ...Crawford will leave soon...PAC pretending ass coward ...punk don't want to fight ...he's fighting swimsuit models ...Floyd would've been hung

Comment

That's cool of Eric telling us how it is, I wish he was more vocal instead of Hoya.

Comment

"We are not in the business of making easy fights" haha taking shots at haymon discreetly?

Comment

Originally posted by Bep3373 View Post
                You sound stupid ...people realizing Hoya is a druggy who only has canelo ....who does Bob abum have ...Crawford will leave soon...PAC pretending ass coward ...punk don't want to fight ...he's fighting swimsuit models ...Floyd would've been hung
                Are you kidding me? Ok for starters he promotes cottos and Marquez fights even though they aren't signed. Then of course Manny. Then a bunch of top featherweights including lomachenko and donaire and Mikey Garcia. Then he has Beltran and Crawford the top 2 lightweights. Then he has that Benavidez Jr. Guy who's up and coming. Then they got Rios, Alvarado, Tim Bradley, and Carlos abregu. They have the middleweight Ramirez. Oh and by the way Manny has the Better record than Floyd. Maidana beat lightweight broker and now all of a sudden he's a good fighter for mayweather? Lol get real at least algieri was a champion, undefeated and coming off a big win as well. Not mamnys hardest opponent but about the same as maidana who got manhandled by Alexander and others

Comment

Originally posted by Bep3373 View Post
                  And what does all that have to do with what I said? The fact is top rank makes the hardest fights and haymon is the dumping grounds for fighters who want easy fights those are the facts and its abundantly clear. I don't care if de la Hoya is a druggy, in fact I support that! Hes just a promoter what I care about as a fan is seeing the best fights which top rank does and now golden boy is coming around after ShowTime got smashed in the ratings last year thanks to haymons duckers.

Comment

LOL at this situation

Comment

Working...
                    X