No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin vs. Murray LA Presser Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin vs. Murray LA Presser Conference

(From Left to Right) Trainer of Golovkin Abel Sanchez, WBA/IBO Middleweight Champion Gennady "GGG” Golovkin and Managing Director of K2 Promotions Tom Loeffler address members of the media in Los Angeles, California on January 7, 2015 at the press conference to announce Golovkin's title defense against WBC #1 ranked challenger Martin Murray at the Salle des Estoiles in Monte Carlo and telecast Live on HBO World Championship Boxing® beginning at 5:45 p.m. ET/PT. Photos by Craig Bennett/Hoganphotos. [Click Here To Read More]

War Golovkin!

Comment

War Golovkin!

Comment

Looking forward to this one.

Comment

Busywork maybe but I'll be watching and hoping for that PPV for him this year.

Comment

GGG looks a bit drained IMO. I hope he can handle business, he's one of the best prospects to carry on boxing!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HattonFaithful View Post
              GGG looks a bit drained IMO. I hope he can handle business, he's one of the best prospects to carry on boxing!!!!
              How does he look drained?

Comment

Murray breaks him down and stops him.

Comment

Thought he looked a little pale and gaunt myself. Probably just the lighting or maybe hes had a touch of flu or something.

Comment

From what I'm seeing it's in his eyes. He's got some bags that I haven't seen before previous fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X