No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Stiverne Grinding, Promises Pain For Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Stiverne Grinding, Promises Pain For Wilder

Las Vegas, Nevada - WBC heavyweight champion Bermane Stiverne is finishing up his training camp at the Mayweather Boxing Club, for the upcoming mandatory title defense against unbeaten banger Deontay Wilder, who knocked out all 32 of his opponents within four rounds. The fight is taking place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, with Showtime televising the contest. When Stiverne was asked for a statement on what's in store for Wilder - the champion only had one word - "pain." Photos by Mary Ann Owen.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wonder if people will wanna see him get kod now that they know he trains at mbc lol

Comment

Wilder is getting KTFO I can't wait.

Comment

warstiverne!!! **** wilder he gonna get his **** kicked in

Comment

everytime i think stirverne I think of that weird ass press conference he had with arreola lol, that dude is a weirdo. he can pop but weirdo none the less.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
            everytime i think stirverne I think of that weird ass press conference he had with arreola lol, that dude is a weirdo. he can pop but weirdo none the less.
            What did he do? He just looks weird.

Comment

I can't ****ing wait for this one. It's going to be one hell of a fight. WAR WILDERRR!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Have any names been dropped as to who Stiverne sparred to prepare for Wilder?

Comment

Wilder is getting close to the date of his first beating. Stiverne's quickness will surprise him.

Comment

Wilder gonna rain that Tuscaloosa Thunder down on Bermaine.

Comment

Working...
                    X