No announcement yet.

The Fight Everyone Wants: Barrera-Pacquiao 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fight Everyone Wants: Barrera-Pacquiao 2

WBC President Jose Sulaiman announced this week that Manny Pacquiao has been given one week to accept a fight with Marco Antonio Barrera or forfeit his shot at Barrera, at least for the time being. This comes at the same time as the start of Team Pacquiao’s initial negotiations with Oscar Larios for a possible June 25 bout. [details]

Barrera's Mexican backers are trying to squeeze a few more bucks out of him at the end of his career, and he is too ****** to do anything about it, like retire....

Comment

that bull****, "the fight everyone wants"

i don't see anything interesting in this fight, their first fight was one sided, no controversy, and barrera got annihilated...outclassed, etc, etc,,,,so how is it a fight everyone wants?...

in normal circumstances, a fighter who gets his ass beaten that bad, would never get backing for a rematch, and it's not as if barrera wants this fight....because the outcome will be very similar to the first fight....
      Last edited by moochi; 03-16-2006, 07:31 AM.

Comment

LOL, as if Pac cares about the WBC. Pac has already made a promise that he will fight in front of his people, and he's not about to break that promise.

Now, if Morales decides NOT to fight Manny in September, then Pac-Barrera 2 will happen, but I doubt it will turn that way. Bob Arum will never let Pac-Barrera II happen(before Morales-Pac III) since he hates GBP so much.

Morales will have to fight Pacquiao in September whether he likes it or not, it's Bob Arum who controls the show.

Comment

I'm pretty sure there alot of people who do feel that they want to see that fight.I'm one of them!

Comment

barrera should wait after the tune ups of manny. summer 2007 is still not far away.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch
              LOL, as if Pac cares about the WBC. Pac has already made a promise that he will fight in front of his people, and he's not about to break that promise.

Now, if Morales decides NOT to fight Manny in September, then Pac-Barrera 2 will happen, but I doubt it will turn that way. Bob Arum will never let Pac-Barrera II happen(before Morales-Pac III) since he hates GBP so much.

Morales will have to fight Pacquiao in September whether he likes it or not, it's Bob Arum who controls the show.
              Exactly my point. Because unlike Barrera, PAC is a man of his word. Even now PAC is still trying to salvage whatever he can for the tune-up fight just so that he could fulfill his obligations. That's character for you. Something MAB never has.

MAB should learn to wait in line here. PAC doesn't give a **** about belts. He goes for the top fighters first and foremost. Damn the belts. MAB should wait his line.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi
                I agree .

Comment

I want this fight thats for sure, just to shut the MAB fans up

Comment

Originally posted by moochi

i don't see anything interesting in this fight, their first fight was one sided, no controversy, and barrera got annihilated...outclassed, etc, etc,,,,so how is it a fight everyone wants?...

in normal circumstances, a fighter who gets his ass beaten that bad, would never get backing for a rematch, and it's not as if barrera wants this fight....because the outcome will be very similar to the first fight....
                    Exactly!!
                    That fight wasn't even close, it was a one-sided beatdown.

Floyd vs Hatoon is the real fight that everyone wants to see.

Comment

Working...
                    X