Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: No Doubt I'll Be The New Heavyweight Champion!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: No Doubt I'll Be The New Heavyweight Champion!

Deontay Wilder knows people don't respect the men he's beat so far.

That's why after he fights Bermane Stiverne (24-1-1, 21 KOs) for the WBC heavyweight title on Jan. 17, he doesn't want to hear it any longer.

"I don't want anyone to make excuses to me," Wilder said. "I don't want people to discredit me anymore ... the time has come to change that."
    [Click Here To Read More]

NO DOUBT about it. Ewoks are not made for combat, period. Wilder will batter that flabby mid section and slow down that Ewok until he stops him in the 7th or so. It will be competitive for the first 4 rounds then it's all Wilder. Too much length at the end of the day, too much power.

Comment

There is only ONE Heavyweight Champion... so the winner of this interesting fight will not be the Heavyweight Champ but will be the Number 1 contender...

Comment

I'm trying quite hard to find a fight where Wilder shows he can take a shot.
        Can anyone suggest a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          NO DOUBT about it. Ewoks are not made for combat, period. Wilder will batter that flabby mid section and slow down that Ewok until he stops him in the 7th or so. It will be competitive for the first 4 rounds then it's all Wilder. Too much length at the end of the day, too much power.
          Ewoks took down a few AT-ST Walkers if I can remember with them bolos and slings, plus David did Goliath.

Comment

Wilders wins as Stiverne dives

Look for a fixed fight with Stivierne taking a dive before 5. Honest Don King will reap huge millions on side bets and parlays betting Wilder. Rematch clause most definite and a third fight will happen. Honest Don will be busy the next two years laughing at all the boxing fools who actually think boxing is a real clean sport and never manipulated. Trust me the fix is in and Vegas knows this watch the betting lines before the fight.

Comment

If Wilder dumps Stiverne, he will be the talk of the forums.

Comment

this will be a draw

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  If Wilder dumps Stiverne, he will be the talk of the forums.
                  That's absolutely true, but I'm still picking Stiverne to beat him.

Comment

I still haven't had a suggestion on a fight to watch where Wilder gets caught!?

Comment

Working...
                    X