No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Calls on Miguel Cotto To Sign For 5/2 Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Calls on Miguel Cotto To Sign For 5/2 Clash

Rumors of a Canelo Alvarez-Miguel Cotto bout have swirled for months. However, with just hours away until the new year, the fight is no closer to being made.

In a Wednesday letter to the media (in Spanish), Alvarez expressed his frustration at the negotiations and called on Cotto to make the fight already for May 2.
    [Click Here To Read More]

insainty!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If Cotto takes this fight and wins I'll give him his props,if he decides to take the Floyd rematch he can suck a dic.k.the Sergio win was overrated,his fans had their moment,Canelo is the biggest fight he can possibly be involved in,his credibility wains if he signs on with Money,fighting under x amounts of stipulations,entering the ring second and all that other bs.

Comment

Canelo needs to lay back a little otherwise Cotto is going to get scared and reject the fight and say that Canelo ducked him.

Comment

Cotto being a diva as always. Just make the fkn fight cotto!

Comment

Not surprised that the Yoga Man & Pink Crocs is terrified of Canelo. He and ****** Roach know that Canelo is not crippled, so they have zero chance.

Cotto is a bum; always had been and always will be! Stick to fighting cripples, you bum.

Comment

they should let Floyd be the guest referee.

Comment

I join Canelo in calling upon Cotto to sign for the 5/2 clash.

You have the skills and the know-how to pick this kid apart and lay a nice beatin' on him, but for how much longer?

Let's go Champ!!

WAR COTTO!!

Comment

who's easier to beat,canelo or Floyd? I think canelo right now so therefore cotto should take the fight,make good money then go after mayweather and make even more,but I doubt cotto can beat either one though,but theres always that chance and I think canelo is the easier of the two

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Almada View Post
                    Not surprised that the Yoga Man & Pink Crocs is terrified of Canelo. He and ****** Roach know that Canelo is not crippled, so they have zero chance.

Cotto is a bum; always had been and always will be! Stick to fighting cripples, you bum.
                    Canelo is coming off an injury.

Comment

Working...
                    X