No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager: Rigondeaux Broke Amagasa's Jaw, Orbital Bone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manager: Rigondeaux Broke Amagasa's Jaw, Orbital Bone

Guillermo Rigondeaux (15-0, 10 KOs) put one of his most exciting performances Wednesday -- it just took traveling halfway around the world to do it.

The two-time Olympic gold medalist engaged in a war with Hisashi Amagasa, rising off the canvas twice to stop him in Round 11.

Amagasa (28-5-2, 19 KOs) was dropped twice in Round 10, but the reason he retired on his stool might have been due to some severe injuries.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yep. As confirmed.

Rigo is soft.

Comment

See how entertaining Rigondeaux can be when his opponents TRY to win? That was enjoyable.

Comment

damn, it looked bad, i thought they were stopping it after the 10º

Comment

Pretty obvious..he ****ed this guys face up in like 3 rounds

Comment

Beast of a fight. Rigo is a mean mf when he's out to hurt and ontop of a fighter

Comment

Homeboy knocked Rigo down and jumped on the ropes like he won..reminded me of this

Comment

Man Rigo is such a p*ssy doe!

Comment

The left side of his face was swelling up like a balloon, nasty. I'm very glad they didn't send Amagasa out for round 12.

Comment

these jap fighters have more warrior heart than american mexican and russian combined.. remember arakawa when he fought figueroa these dudes dont quit

Comment

Working...
                    X