No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams Continues To Fight The Good Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Williams Continues To Fight The Good Fight

Three time world champion Paul “The Punisher” Williams is the newest member of Team Fight to Walk.

A fixture on the pound for pound lists and a fan favorite, Williams had an outstanding 41-2 record with 27 wins by knockout. Williams, a two-division titlist, became paralyzed from the waist down following a motorcycle accident in May 2012. Even after becoming a paraplegic from the accident, Williams maintained his signature smile and a great attitude.
    [Click Here To Read More]

God bless you Paul. You were a much feared fighter when you walked and God willing you will agan.

Comment

Williams is young -- he doesn't have to give up hope...

Comment

So China is leading the way in surgical procedure to allow axions to regenerate? And what's the United States doing? Making sure such cutting edge techniques are kept outside our borders?
        Last edited by Mr.Daddy; 12-27-2014, 07:33 AM.

Comment

the punisher had no quit in him what so ever. and he's still fighting. i wish him well along with anybody else thats in this kind of battle. stay strong champ.

Comment

I said when the news came down that if there was any possibility Paul Williams could walk again, he'd fight every step of the way to make it happen. I wish him the best of luck and I'm glad he's still in high spirits.

Comment

this dude is still ducking cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Daddy View Post
                So China is leading the way in surgical procedure to allow axions to regenerate? And what's the United States doing? Making sure such cutting edge techniques are kept outside our borders?
                China holds a multi-millenary tradition of some sort (i.e. with needles...)

Comment

Keep at it champ, God willing you will walk again..

Comment

Keep swinging champ, we're all in your corner.

Comment

Working...
                    X