No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Fury: Haye Would Have To Escrow Millions Upfront

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Fury: Haye Would Have To Escrow Millions Upfront

According to Peter Fury, uncle and trainer of undefeated heavyweight contender Tyson Fury, the only way they would consider a possible fight with former champion David Haye is if money was placed upfront into escrow.

Haye, inactive since a 2012 knockout win over Dereck Chisora, has withdrawn from several scheduled dates due to injuries - including two major dates that were set for a fight with Fury.

Haye withdrew from the first date due to a cut and then pulled away from the rescheduled date with a shoulder injury. Tyson Fury was furious, even claiming that Haye intentionally injured himself to get away from the match.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury would get brutally knocked out if this fight happens

Comment

Fury has a point. He's been left at the altar TWICE. You have to give me the ring and the wedding cake before I agree to marry you again.

Comment

Fury is lucky Haye pulled out of the fights. He would have been brutally KO'd by the Hayemaker.

Comment

Haye is a disgrace to boxing

Comment

Hayemaker wouldn't of lasted beyond 9 rounds with Fury.Truth!!!

Comment

i used to think haye would win but honestly i think fury is a lot better then people give credit. when u watch him fight he dont seem very special but when u really start watching him closely he is its just the way hes tall makes him look worse then he is. I just dont see how haye could get inside enough to do such damage well see but i really believe fury is alot better then given credit no question

Comment

I agree with 2fast, this would be the only way to stop Haye from shafting him again.

Comment

Haye would spank Fury! If Fury gets a title, Haye will take it.

Comment

Meanwhile in Turd Fury's last two fights he pulled out one and came super close to pulling out of the second one when he was in 100% fine physical health in both. Haye had major surgery. Fury was just scared. Fury will be KO'd in 2015. Can't wait for the avatars and clips.

Comment

Working...
                    X