No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Chris Arreola Motivated To Get Back in The Mix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Chris Arreola Motivated To Get Back in The Mix

Dominic Verdic catches up with heavyweight contender Chris Arreola to discuss the latest with his career, recovering from his injury, training for his ring return in early 2015, wanting to get back in the mix for top fights, refecting back on his late promoter Dan Goossen, wanting to target the winner of the Bermane Stiverne vs. Deontay Wilder WBC world title showdown in 2015, and more. [Click Here To Read More]

What mix are we talking about here? The cake mix? I know we aren't talking about the Heavyweight title mix...

Comment

Arreola never talks BS, that's what I like about him. I don't think he'll be champ, though. Stiverne showed his limitations. But I will always tune into Arreola's fights, he is entertaining and comes to fight, always.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        What mix are we talking about here? The cake mix? I know we aren't talking about the Heavyweight title mix...
        He got himself in better shape, I don't think you will see him ripped ever, it isn't in his genetics either. Plus he needs those 225-30 lbs to maintain his power.

Comment

Every time he has stepped up he was easily beaten. And that was when he was in his prime. So, in my opinion stick a fork in him.

Comment

Stiverne said it best. You dont get to be fat and lazy for years then decide to get dedicated later on. You're facing guys that stay dedicated and they'' always have you beat.

Comment

Working...
            X