No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Khan-Alexander, Thurman-Bundu - War Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Khan-Alexander, Thurman-Bundu - War Ready

In what is being billed as an unofficial eliminator in the Floyd Mayweather sweepstakes, Amir Khan faces former two-division champ Devon Alexander in a 12-round welterweight bout Saturday evening at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Both fighters came in at the 147 lb. divisional limit for the headlining act of a SHOWTIME-televised quadrupleheader.

No belt is at stake, but the winner is in the running to serve as Mayweather's next opponent in May, assuming the pound-for-pound king makes his ring return at that time. [Click Here To Read More]

They all look ready.

Oscar looks a little rough though...., must of had a big night!!!

Comment

Let's see! Neither Khan or Devin has showed anything as of recent to make me think this will be an exciting fight! I hope I'm wrong! Boxing is really reaching if the winner of this fight is the next man against Floyd! I'll bet the Bradley vs Chaves fight will be more entertaining.

Comment

Both look in fab shape.Is Oscar fighting butterbean ? and look Khan's spotted a fan.

Comment

Give Oscar a break....he's the only man in history who's hairline is proceeding instead of receding which Im sure is 100% natural LOL

Comment

Devon looks like he's thinking "Damn this dude looks for real to me. I forgot internet trolls only have to fight their mommies"

Comment

Thurman is begging for a big money fight & I don't blame him! It's funny the guys he's calling out are under the Al Haymon banner just as he his! It seems like Floyd is being dangled in everyone's face as a future opponent for Floyd! Even Chavez Jr. stated that he was told Floyd could be a future opponent! Really? These fighters are being sold dreams to sign with Haymon but I don't believe most of them will come true!

Comment

How is Khans right arm so much smaller than his left? lol

Comment

Thurman: "Oh, you still trying to duck me son?"

Comment

Khan looks so much better at this weight. I hope that translates to his chin, but I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                    X