No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bradley-Chaves, HBO Tripleheader Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Bradley-Chaves, HBO Tripleheader Weighin

Former two-division champ Tim Bradley returns to the ring for the first time since his rematch loss to Manny Pacquiao in April, as he faces divisional gatekeeper Diego Chaves in a 12-round headliner Saturday evening at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Both fighters came well within the 147 lb. limit. The always chiseled Bradley tipped the scales at a trim and ready 145.8 lb. while Chaves (23-2, 19KOs) was a lean and mean 146.5 lb.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WAR CHAVEZ!!!

WAR LEE!!!

WAR HERRERA!!!

Comment

I hope they don't show both main events of the sho/hbo card at the same time. I'd like to see khan, thurman and Bradley.

Comment

WAR BENAVIDAZ!!!!!!!! All you sleep on one of the best young up and coming fighters in the game

Comment

That height isn't going to help Chaves out, Tim will wreck him with body shots. Time for another victim to meet his demise at the hands of The Desert Storm!

Comment

War Bradley

Dirty Chaves vs Ghetto Bradley I hope this bout gets exciting and Chaves fights dirty. Tim said he will get Ghetto lol. Tim's had this won even before it was signed. Chaves ain't on that level.

Comment

Too much speed and energy for Chaves, his only hope is Bradley's legs. Bradley moves, easy work. Bradley brawling with his back on the ropes and anything can happen.

Comment

Damn Lee looks so much better at 160. Maybe he can finally put everything together for this fight. But I doubt it. What happened to the fleet-footed amateur boxer? Now it's like he's always j ust a step behind hs opponents who are world class, or near world class.

Bradley gonna do some more reverse somersaults if he comes at Chaves lke he did Provo. (lol another poster said this)... He probably outboxes him n an uncompelling, forgettable fight.

Gve me El Maestro in cose UD.

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                  WAR BENAVIDAZ!!!!!!!! All you sleep on one of the best young up and coming fighters in the game
                  Jose Ramirez will straight up murder Benavidez.

and whats up with Herrera obliquez lol look like someone man handle him lol. look like finger print bruises.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                    Jose Ramirez will straight up murder Benavidez.

and whats up with Herrera obliquez lol look like someone man handle him lol. look like finger print bruises.
                    Loool be eaasssyy! Eassyyy on EL MAESTRO!

Comment

Working...
                    X