No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Early ESPN Temecula Results: Martirosyan Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Early ESPN Temecula Results: Martirosyan Wins

In the opening bout of the 13-bout Goossen Promotions card, Vatche Martirosyan won a four round unanimous decision over Eddie Diaz. Martirosyan (4-0, 2 KOs) was the aggressor, landing at will while Diaz tried to land one big shot. All three judges scored the bout in favor of Martirosyan, 40-36, 40-36, and 39-37.

[Click Here To Read More]

yea your days as a trainer are over banks, that sloppy stand still style of yours is over with. you been done for

Comment

After the first fight it was all down hill from there. I am not even sure what was worse the fights themselves or listening to Teddy Atlas for hours on end?

Comment

Lol I remember these were the types of guys Trout was KO'ing when jrosales13 was hyping him up back 2-3 years ago saying Canelo is afraid of him

Comment

Why the hell did my post end up in this thread? Lol I swear I thought I was posting on that Tarver/Trout thread.

Comment

"...implored Banks to throw more punches in between rounds." Weird tactics, didn´t really work.

Comment

Banks is beyond shot since Steward died.

Comment

Originally posted by LOWBLOW_CHAMP View Post
                yea your days as a trainer are over banks, that sloppy stand still style of yours is over with. you been done for
                I don't even think Seth Mitchell is returning after the Arreola beatdown.

Comment

The information regarding the Escandon-Cave fight is inaccurate. Cave dominated the bulk of the fight with his speed, stamina and combination punching. Escandon deserved no more than 3 rounds on the score cards. The decision was a joke. The only explanation is gross incompetence or corruption. And to think it wasn't even a title fight.
                  Antonio Tarver knocked out a barely live target in the lethargic and non-competitive Jonathan Banks. This was Tarver's first fight in over a year that, regardless of the result, did little to prove that he could compete for a world title. At this rate, Tarver will be pushing 100 by the time he gets a title fight.

Comment

banks had one good moment at HW & that was the first Mitchell fight. he is 220lbs but he looks so small. I don't know what happened in the 2nd Mitchell fight but at some point he just stopped throwing punches & that has carried on into the tarver fight. banks is done & I will give tarver some credit for the finish. he landed a few big shots throughout the fight & banks seemed gun shy. he looked to be tentative to engage in case a counter left came back as it did early in the fight. banks should stick to training wladimir. tarver lives another day & could get another big fight. I always liked teddy but he sounded like a fool in the main event. talking about banks losing his job as trainer if he got blown out. I didn't expect this fight to end before the closing bell.

Comment

Working...
                    X