No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley, Diego Chaves Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley, Diego Chaves Go Face To Face

Las Vegas,Nevada --- (L-R) Former two-division champion Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley and Diego Chaves pose during the final press conference Thursday for their upcoming 12-round Welterweight rumble, Saturday, Dec. 13, inside the Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas. Oscar De La Hoya of Golden Boy Promotions was present and posed with undefeated (21-0) Top-10 contender Jose Benavidez Jr. (L) and WBA interim Super Lightweight champion Mauricio Herrera(R). Photos by Chris Farina.

[Click Here To Read More]

Let's go Bradley! True warrior! One of the few fighters who had to earn his way to the top!

Comment

What the hell Chaves looks huge. This is going to be interesting

Comment

Gonna be in Vegas for this one. I'm hyped. War Bradley!!

Comment

Ill be there. The Chelsea is a great fight venue! I was gonna go to Khan Alexander but Nyquil came out with Zzzquil so.

Comment

forgot bradley is even shorter than pacquiao, will probabley find it difficult to find chaves head, should work the body

Comment

Can't wait, warrr Bradley !!! He better box.

Comment

I see Oscar's found a seat next to Chavez's lady friend. Don't expect to see either of them during the main event.

Comment

Bradley is gonna have to work for this one. Chaves isnt coming to lose. Wont be easy for Tim. I dont care who wins. Just want to see a good fight!

Comment

Originally posted by tre101jac View Post
                    Let's go Bradley! True warrior! One of the few fighters who had to duck his way to the top!
                    Fixed now.

Comment

Working...
                    X