No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Should Have Boxed, Tried To KO Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley: Should Have Boxed, Tried To KO Pacquiao

Former two division world champion Timothy Bradley (31-1, 12KOs) says he went with the wrong game plan when he went up against Manny Pacquiao in their rematch earlier this year. In 2012, Bradley won a controversial twelve round split decision. Pacquiao dominated the rematch for a clear twelve round unanimous decision win.

Bradley feels he would have done a lot better if he would have stayed calm and tried to outbox Pacquiao round by round. He was too paranoid of being robbed on the cards, because of the controversy of the first fight, and saw the knockout as the surest way to victory.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yep, You should have continued to box. The fact you diverted from your gameplan is why you lost.

Comment

Bradley lost because he's not nearly as good as Manny Pacquiao. No shame in that.

Comment

You did it in the first fight and you clearly lost. You just ain't at Pacquiaos level.

Comment

I disagree with Bradley saying he should have boxed. Everytime Bradley boxes and tries to be cute with his twinkle toes, he keeps breaking his legs.
          Going for the KO was his only option and despite a valiant effort, managed to break his own legs again.

Comment

Bradley is lying. He said on the Pacquiao / Bradley HBO 24/7 before the fight that his plan was to knock him out because he felt like he couldn't win a decision. So everyone who watched that obviously knew going into the fight what his gameplan was. Anyways he tried to box Pacquiao in the first one and got lucky that the judges were plain old ******ed, that is the only reason he won that fight because 99 percent of the world believes Pacquiao clearly won that fight by at least 3 or 4 rounds. I had him winning 4 rounds and honestly thought Pacman thoroughly dominated him more in the 1st fight when Bradley was trying to box him than in the second when Bradley was trying to knock him out, although I gave more rounds to Pacquiao in the second but there were a lot more rounds that were very close which is why I thought Pacman did better in the first. In the first the rounds were very easy to judge and the rounds he did win he outboxed the pee hole out of Bradley.

Comment

When HBO shows the replays for the fights they always show how the judges scored the round right after the round and I couldn't believe some of the judges in the first fight how they were scoring some of the rounds and had Tim Bradley winning. They were clearly rounds that Pacquiao dominated from start to finish no question about it. I really think they were either corrupted by Floyd Mayweather or Golden Boy or they were gambling on the underdog Bradley.

Comment

That vegan diet though. Tofu life got him feather fisted.

Comment

Nah you would have broken both your feett if you tried to move away from pac's assault. Fact is an uninspired pac arguably beat him in the first fight while bradley boxed. The second fight pac was much more focused and aggressive and therefore bradley had to fight pac off him.

Comment

He lost twice to Pacquiao and the 2nd fight showed that he wanted to prove it by trying to KO Pac. Doesn't matter. Pacquiao is clearly superior to Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                    X