No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dulorme Survives Late Rally, Split Nod Over Lundy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dulorme Survives Late Rally, Split Nod Over Lundy

Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York - In a junior welterweight battle, Thomas Dulorme (22-1, 14KOs) survived some tough late rounds to win a ten round split decision over Hank Lundy (25-4-1, 12KOs). The scores were 96-93 for Lundy, 96-93 for Dulorme and 97-92 for Dulorme.

Dulorme controlled everything with his jab and dropped Lundy in the first with a hard hook to the temple. Lundy adjusted in the next few rounds and started landing well, but Dulorme stunned him near the end of the fourth and had the edge in the fifth.
    [Click Here To Read More]

fucking puerto ricans man i tell, most aint got no balls when it gets rough lol.

The right man won but damn dulorme finished the fight like a running coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
      fucking puerto ricans man i tell, most aint got no balls when it gets rough lol.

His background is actually Dominican..so plz take the Rican c0ck out your mouth

Comment

These are the ignorant comments that make ne favor Rican fighters over Mexicans...They lose win they win and lose when they lose to mexicans...

Comment

I thought Hank was clowning a bit too much in the 1st rd and got clipped as a result,Lundy ruined his career taking 10rd fights...

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
            These are the ignorant comments that make ne favor Rican fighters over Mexicans...They lose win they win and lose when they lose to mexicans...
            Well when the smallest Country in the PR vs Mexico Rivalry is the one Winning they get a lil offended...ooh here's the PR vs Mex Fight list just incase you guys think PR isn't Winning the Rivalry..thefinalchampionshipround.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-puerto-rico-vs-mexico-rivalry.html?m=1

Comment

Cmon bro that was a good fight. Thomas did good tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                I thought Hank was clowning a bit too much in the 1st rd and got clipped as a result,Lundy ruined his career taking 10rd fights...
                Clowning How??? Man the closet hate is real!!

Comment

With the win his now in line to get the winner of Lamont Peterson/Cesar Cuenca

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                    Cmon bro that was a good fight. Thomas did good tonight
                    I aint like the way he closed it out, basically ran from round 7-10 I would have no problem with someone giving lundy the fight. I think dulorme won just cause of the kd and winning the early rounds but once hank turned it up he shelled up, you knows its a fight show some life.

Comment

Working...
                    X