No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pascal, Bolonti Scuffle Prevented By Roy Jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Pascal, Bolonti Scuffle Prevented By Roy Jones

MONTREAL - Things were calm all week, but the official weighin was a very tense moment, as the main event nearly exploded for Saturday's event being promoted by Interbox. The show headlined by former world light heavyweight champion Jean Pascal (29-2-1, 17 KOs) against Roberto "The Beast" Bolonti (35-3, 24 KOs) in the 10-round main event, at the famed Bell Centre in Montreal. Pascal and Bolonti were on the verge of a scuffle when Pascal's trainer, former four division world champion Roy Jones Jr., had to step between them to break things up.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yall must have forgot.

Comment

And still!

Comment

Thats where I want to see RJJ. In th corner not in the ring.

Comment

Pascal lost to Hopkins twice... clearly... I don't see how Pascal does anything but takes a beating from Kovalev... styles make fights.. I don't see anything in Pascal's style that will be more effective than Hopkins'...

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Pascal lost to Hopkins twice... clearly... I don't see how Pascal does anything but takes a beating from Kovalev... styles make fights.. I don't see anything in Pascal's style that will be more effective than Hopkins'...
            Triangle theories don't work in boxing. Styles make fights. I'm not going to pick Pascal over Kovalev but he should give plenty of problems to Kovalev, likely going the distance.

Comment

looks like he wanted to bum rjj

Comment

Pascal is going to get KTFO by Kovalev

Comment

Working...
                X