No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez: I'd Knock Estrada Out in a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez: I'd Knock Estrada Out in a Rematch

Undefeated world flyweight champion of the World Boxing Council (WBC), Nicaraguan Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez (41-0, 35 KOs), is convinced that in a rematch with WBA and WBO champion Juan Francisco "El Gallo" Estrada (30-2, 22 KOs) of Mexico - he would win by knockout.

Gonzalez won an impressive twelve round decision over Estrada on November 17, 2012 at the Sports Arena in Los Angeles, California - but says he had issues with that training camp and that was the only reason Estrada was able to last the distance.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Btch then get in the ring with him and stop talking about if the money is right. Estrada has improved and is in his natural weight class. Make the fight happen and stop acting like you are a big star. Put up or shut up

Comment

War Gonzalez

Estrada goes to sleep in 8

Comment

Estrada well whoop that @ss again Gonzalez

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
          Btch then get in the ring with him and stop talking about if the money is right. Estrada has improved and is in his natural weight class. Make the fight happen and stop acting like you are a big star. Put up or shut up
          This, .

Juan Francisco Estrada wants Gonzalez, Adrian Hernandez wants Gonzalez, and Carlos Cuadras wants Gonzalez. And none of the 3 mention anything about the money having to be right even though they're all probably bigger draws than Gonzalez because of their built-in Mexican fanbase.

Comment

These two manlets have unfinished business, I think Estrada whoops that ass in a rematch.

Comment

I'm down for the rematch. Put it on somebodies undercard on HBO or Sho

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                I'm down for the rematch. Put it on somebodies undercard on HBO or Sho
                Do they have any affiliation with Top Rank or Golden Boy?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Do they have any affiliation with Top Rank or Golden Boy?
                  I think Estrada is with Zanfer, who work closely with TR. He's been on two HBO2 Macao cards recently

Roman is with Teiken and like one or two other promoters.... but he's open to whatever.

Honestly, I don't care where it is, just that it happens

Comment

Roman already wooped him once no need to see this fight play out EXACTLY the same again.

Comment

Working...
                    X