Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jean Pascal Working Hard With Roy Jones Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jean Pascal Working Hard With Roy Jones Jr.

Former WBC light heavyweight champion Jean Pascal (29-2-1, 17KOs) was training hard, along with his coach Roy Jones Jr., as he prepares for Saturday's fight with Roberto Bolonti (35-3, 24KOs) at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Pascal has a lot riding on the fight. A deal was struck earlier this week between promotional companies InterBox and Main Events for a March HBO televised showdown in Canada with feared WBO/IBF/WBA light heavyweight champion Sergey Kovalev. A loss on Saturday night would end any discussion of that contest. [Click Here To Read More]

Nice ! Jones is getting old and looks it, I hope he just sticks to training fighters now.

Comment

Wait, what?? Since when is Roy Jones training fighters, let alone Jean Pascal?

Comment

Originally posted by Interloper View Post
        Roy trained Jesse Vargas for his last fight and I have to admit that that was the first time I was ever impressed by Vargas.

Comment

These cats look like they're training in a nightclub.

Comment

Nothing new. Roy helped to co-train Pascal against Bute. As someone already pointed out he was the head trainer for Jesse Vargas. So far he has had success.

Comment

For years jean pascal based his style of Roy, who better than Roy to give him pointers.

Comment

Roy Jones either trained or promoted Ismael Sillakh when he fought Kovalev last year. I think promoted, though

Comment

"Left hook son, they can't stop dat left hook."

Comment

Jean Pascal poses the biggest challenge to Kovalev right now...i think this fight will answer some questions about Kova, since we found out nothing from the B-Hop fight... we'll see how he can deal with the speed and power of Pascal.

Comment

Working...
                    X