No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz. Oscar Valdez Ready To Take Phoenix By Storm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz. Oscar Valdez Ready To Take Phoenix By Storm

In what is expected to be the most exciting card in Phoenix in 2014, Top Rank Boxing returns to the Valley of the Sun to join forces with Iron Boy Promotions in presenting Iron Boy 18 on Saturday, December 20th at Celebrity Theatre. The card, which is headlined by Mexicali’s Andy Ruiz (23-0, 17KO) vs. Phoenix resident Sergei Liakhovich (26-6, 16KO) in a ten-round bout, is stacked from top to bottom, with appearances from both standout prospects and local fan favorites.

Andy “Destroyer” Ruiz has gained attention as an exciting, heavy-handed heavyweight. He most recently faced Kenny Lemos (12-9-2, 8KO) in Fresno, who he knocked out inside of one round. Ruiz is excited to fight in front of his Phoenix fans, and to face the veteran Liakhovich. “I’m happy to be fighting over there because I have a lot of fans in Phoenix,” said Ruiz. “It’s a great opportunity to fight in there against Sergei Liahkovich, and it should be a great fight. Hopefully it hypes up all my Mexican fans in Arizona.” [Click Here To Read More]

im from phoenix and im just like ehhh about the card.

Comment

Sergey Lyakhovich is very shot and at this point it's a crime to put him in with a big puncher like Ruiz.

Comment

Sounds like a good card

Comment

Working...
        X