Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Back in February: Klitschko, I'm Coming For You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Back in February: Klitschko, I'm Coming For You!

Most red-blooded males belt out Barry White songs in the sanctity of their bedrooms late on a Saturday night, not Manchester’s Tyson Fury, who danced into the ring to White’s song You Are First, My Last, My Everything ahead of his world title eliminator against London’s Dereck “Del Boy” Chisora at London's ExCel Arena.

Fury (18st 12lbs) out-pointed Chisora (17st 3lbs 8oz) at Wembley Arena in July 2007, lifting the British and Commonwealth titles in the process, and was confident of repeating the trick en route to a crack at Wladimir Klitschko.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tyson Fury, Be careful for what you wish. Not all opponents are Dereck "Del Boy" Chisora.

Comment

Love it. It would be great if this fight was next. Two giants, one great singer, one great paddle surfer, both great fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Daddy View Post
        Tyson Fury, Be careful for what you wish. Not all opponents are Dereck "Del Boy" Chisora.
        And not all opponents are flat footed with their chin in the air and have no skills.

Comment

I don't think Fury is the fighter who can put an end to Wladimir's reign. He won't be able to to outbox Wlad, he can't outjab a boxer who has one of the best jabs in the sport, and while Wlad has been stopped before Tyson doesn't really have an iron chin either (he's been dropped by a cruiser). I think it's better for him to wait for a few more years, Fury will have a better chance against the winner of Wilder-Stiverne.
          Last edited by Dat; 11-29-2014, 11:47 PM.

Comment

When are these guys gonna learn no one beats CLINCHKO!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Daddy View Post
              He beat Chisora easily, very easily. Nobody has ever done that before. Del boy gave Vitali Klitschko a real tough fight, and he's better now than he was back then.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                He beat Chisora easily, very easily. Nobody has ever done that before. Del boy gave Vitali Klitschko a real tough fight, and he's better now than he was back then.
                hello dude? vitali was 41 yrs old,,,,shot and had one good arm that fight. chisora is tough tho and Tyson dominated him but don't make it more than it is. chisora was never very good and fury is only a descent fighter

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  I think we can all agree that 1) Vitali was getting old and 2) Chisora isn't the same fighter as he was then.

As eddie chambers said, drops of water can crush a rock and that's what's happened to Derek.

Comment

I know a HW who can beat Del Boy going southpaw.. Thompson! But seriously, Fury is still improving while Chisora looks completely shot. Chisora might as well retire, but Fury can beat anyone not named Klitschko. Size does matter.

Comment

Working...
                    X