No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Saunders-Eubank, Chisora, Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Saunders-Eubank, Chisora, Froch

The last thing you’d want to call Dereck Chisora – to his face anyway – is a mummy’s boy. Yet his mother Viola has played as crucial a role in her boy’s career.

Del Boy goes into the ring at London’s sold-out ExCel on Saturday night against heavyweight challenger Tyson Fury. Sitting quietly at ringside will be Viola, quietly praying he is still taking the advice she gave him in a fearful ear-bashing just over a year ago.

It came after he had beaten little-known Hector Alfredo Avila in his first fight after being stopped by David Haye. I called him to my office so I could read him the riot act because he had been poor against Avila. Mum and trainer Don Charles came too. I told him he looked like a load of blubber. I knew he’d been training in the gym and then going home, having a pie or stuffing himself with things like Jaffa Cakes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This slimey old ugly **** always with his cowardly sly digs.
    If only boxers like Chisora actually realise that they are in charge and not the other way round...
    I hope Frank Warren pays his fighters for tonight's action

Comment

he probably make them all sign new contracts before the fight, when chisora and saunders lose, queensburys going into administration or is it fwp or sportsnetwork for this card?

Comment

Working...
      X