No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: No Interest in Joshua or Price, I Want Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: No Interest in Joshua or Price, I Want Klitschko

Undefeated contender Tyson Fury (22-0, 16KOs) has his sights focussed on one man - world heavyweight ruler Wladimir Klitschko. Victory over Dereck Chisora later tonight will hand the undefeated giant a guaranteed shot at Klitschko’s WBO title. Klitschko has the IBO/WBA and IBF belts around his waist as well.

[Click Here To Read More]

Fury is just a big oaf

Comment

Fury sounds brave but he has no clue what hes up against Wlad. I dont like Wlad neither as a Person or his fighting style but against Pulev he demonstrated once again that he is levels above the rest. Fury will find himself on the canvas verry quickly. Wlads punch is scary and it would land easy on Fury. It wont take long. But Fury is young and still learning, he will get better but he has to take more care about his conditioning/weight.
      In this case i see Chisora beating Fury. Fury is 20 pounds heavier while Chisora is 20 pounds lighter than in fight 1. Chisora will set a high pace, work Furys Body and might wear him down and stop him late maybe. The first rounds are dangerous for Chisora though. Fury has a massive size and also physical strenght advantage but his only chance in this case is a early knockout. Fury has no experience going 12 rounds with a decent opponent who has great stamina and workrate and his defense still has huge flaws.

Comment

He should worry about chisora. This fight is far from won.

Comment

Fury's best chance against Klitschko is to fight as dirty as possible.

First of all, he has to get in tremendous physical shape so that he can clinch, wrestle, and lean on Wladimir. In between clinches, he should fight dirty. Use elbows, shove, and use his youth against the older Wladimir to throw a high volume of punches every round. He's got to just keep throwing, shoving, and using his size and youth to keep Wladimir moving constantly. As soon as you give Wlad respect, he starts setting up big shots. If you're going to beat Wlad, you can't let him breathe.

Comment

Fury´s stance is tailor made for Wlad´s right hand hammer to land. And when that happens, Fury will stay down. Please make the fight (naturally Fury would first have to win his 50/50 fight with Chisora)

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
              Fury sounds brave but he has no clue what hes up against Wlad. I dont like Wlad neither as a Person or his fighting style but against Pulev he demonstrated once again that he is levels above the rest. Fury will find himself on the canvas verry quickly. Wlads punch is scary and it would land easy on Fury. It wont take long. But Fury is young and still learning, he will get better but he has to take more care about his conditioning/weight.
              In this case i see Chisora beating Fury. Fury is 20 pounds heavier while Chisora is 20 pounds lighter than in fight 1. Chisora will set a high pace, work Furys Body and might wear him down and stop him late maybe. The first rounds are dangerous for Chisora though. Fury has a massive size and also physical strenght advantage but his only chance in this case is a early knockout. Fury has no experience going 12 rounds with a decent opponent who has great stamina and workrate and his defense still has huge flaws.
              Fury is no Poolev though.

He actually uses his feet.

Comment

agree with fury

lets see wlad vs fury!

Comment

cant disagree with fury here, the guy, if he beats chisora, has paid his dues on the domestic scene and really should have gotten a top level fight in against Haye last year. Fury after this, has to get Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by grutsch View Post
                    He should worry about chisora. This fight is far from won.
                    Exactly what I thought when I read this!

Fury has been decked twice by over-hand rights, and Chisora seems to use that punch more often now than he did in past fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X