No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Crawford-Beltran, Gradovich-Velez Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Crawford-Beltran, Gradovich-Velez Weighin

Omaha,Nebraska --- (L-R) WBO Lightweight champion Terence Crawford ,"the Pride of Omaha" and No. 1 contender and mandatory challenger Ray Beltran of Mexico weigh in (Crawford 135 lb, Beltran 134.8 lb ) Friday for their upcoming world title fight.

Promoted by Top RankŪ, in association with Tecate, Crawford vs. Beltran will take place during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend on Saturday, November 29, at the CenturyLink Center in Omaha,NE. It will be televised live on HBO Boxing After Dark. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank

(L-R) IBF Featherweight champion Evgeny Gradovich and Jayson Velez of Puerto Rico weigh in (both fighters 126 lb ) Friday for their upcoming world title fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This has to be one of the most uninteresting fight cards they've put on this year lol.

Even the mainevent is a total mismatch.

Comment

Very much looking forward to it!! The main event should be a good one. WAR BELTRAN!!!!!

Comment

All guys look in very good shape. Main event has FOTY potential.

Comment

if it all goes well as it should, TC will likely be moving up

I would love for him to fight Omar Figueroa, but no way Haymon would risk it. If Belmontes outboxed Figueroa, TC outboxes and hurts him.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            This has to be one of the most uninteresting fight cards they've put on this year lol.

Even the mainevent is a total mismatch.
            Beltran should be the champion going into this fight after the Ricky Burns fiasco which they controversially scored the fight a draw, so Crawford has to take care of him. Im pumped for the fight because both Crawford and Beltran are grafters in training and prep so i support them both.
            Last edited by chocolate; 11-28-2014, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Fun card. Everyone looks in good shape. Terrance Crawford has a great body. Really solid abs

Comment

Should be a hell of a fight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                  Fun card. Everyone looks in good shape. Terrance Crawford has a great body. Really solid abs

Comment

Both guys were ripped. The Top Rank girl said they are expecting 12-13K tomorrow night. This was my first time attending a weigh-in, and it was cool seeing the media guys walking around. I saw Ellie Sekbach, Kevin Iole, and Max Kellerman.

Comment

Working...
                    X