No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Fury-Chisora, Saunders-Eubank Heated Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Fury-Chisora, Saunders-Eubank Heated Weighin

There was tension galore for promoter Frank Warren's Bad Blood event on Saturday night at the ExCel Arena in London. The main event will feature a heavyweight rematch between Tyson Fury and Dereck Chisora. Fury, who weighed in at 264-pounds and stepped on the scale full clothed, won a twelve round decision over Chisora, who was 241.5, back in 2011. Now they battle in a WBO championship eliminator with the British and EBU heavyweight titles at stake as well.

The co-feature is a battle of undefeated middleweight contenders, with Billy Joe Saunders, who was 159.7, taking on Chris Eubank Jr 159.25. The two fighters came face to face for the first time in this promotion and exchanged plenty of verbal jabs before being separated. Their fight is a WBO championship eliminator.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WAR FURY!!!! Can't believe no network picked it up... it will be streamed legally on ESPN3 for free but I prefer watching it on my TV (I'm old school like that). And I have a big TV as a monitor to my computer but it is not the same.... I STILL PREFER to watch it thru my DirecTV receiver. Sue me.

Comment

Fury sonned him like a BOSS. War Tyson!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        WAR FURY!!!! Can't believe no network picked it up... it will be streamed legally on ESPN3 for free but I prefer watching it on my TV (I'm old school like that). And I have a big TV as a monitor to my computer but it is not the same.... I STILL PREFER to watch it thru my DirecTV receiver. Sue me.
        You're sued!!!!!!

LOL, jk. I wish it was on TV as well but I am glad we can still watch it here in the states.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          No one gives a ****....

Comment

One of the best cards for a while this.

Comment

It will be a great night of flattening. The question is who is gonna flatten who?
              Anyway, let the flattening-games begin! Its time to get flattened!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                It will be a great night of flattening. The question is who is gonna flatten who?
                Anyway, let the flattening-games begin! Its time to get flattened!
                I'm flattened, I mean flattered that you would speak so highly of being flattened. That's flat amazing.

Comment

I love how easy it is to read Eubank Snr's face in the photos

Photo 1 : Ah the limelight, how I have missed you so

Photo 2: My son, the best fighter on the planet in all but title.

Photo 3: The path to glory starts by removing this dirt under one's shoe.

Photo 4: My son will will dispose of this riff raff in exquisite fashion.

Whatever happens in the fight I'm begging you Frank, please, have a camera on Eubank Snr at all times and show it in a small box on the corner of the television screen, the next viral boxing video is nigh, Fury-fighting-himself has had its day.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    You're sued!!!!!!

LOL, jk. I wish it was on TV as well but I am glad we can still watch it here in the states.
                    How much? lol

Yeh. Maybe it's the unreliable feeling I always get with streams, I just like to sit down and focus on the fight, not worry in the least bit if it will pause or cut out randomly.

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    No one gives a ****....
                    Then stop spamming my inbox telling me to accept your friend request. I am not interested you weird little psycho.

Comment

Working...
                    X