Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: After I Beat Chisora: I Think Klitschko Avoids Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: After I Beat Chisora: I Think Klitschko Avoids Me

LONDON - Charismatic heavyweight Tyson Fury has claimed that Wladimir Klitschko will avoid fighting him should he overcome Dereck Chisora in their world title eliminator this weekend.

The Manchester banger steps into the ring with Chisora this Saturday night at a sold out ExCel London and has claimed that heavyweight kingpin Klitschko will refuse to take him on next year.

Fury, and the 30-year-old Chisora, have the chance of forcing themselves into a mandatory position to challenge for the Ukrainian star’s WBO world title should either prevail in their impending contest, live and exclusive on BoxNation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

wlad will ktfo him the first round. But hilarious dude that fury

Comment

Wlad is scared of Fury.

Comment

He probably will, too. :conf3:

It took Wladimir almost 2 years to finally get in the ring against Pulev. If Fury looks good against Chisora (by rights he really should; no excuses not to), I bet Wladimir won't even entertain the thought of giving him his mandatory shot until he's swept up that WBC belt.

Unfortunately, however he wins, Fury's got yet another long year ahead of him. 2013-2014 were barren, but 2015 might just drive him insane... as if he isn't crazy enough as it is.

Comment

Wlad would KO Fury in 1 or 2 rounds.

Comment

Fury will KO Klitchko, Yes you heard it first.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
              Fury will KO Klitchko, Yes you heard it first.
              Fury got floored by featherfisted Pajkic and Cunningham, and rocked by Firtha and Chisora. Wlad would put him to sleep with one big right hand.

Comment

Tyson Fury says that "everything is on the line" in his crucial rematch against Dereck Chisora on 29 November.

The fight, at London's ExCeL, is a final eliminator for the WBO heavyweight title.

"It's all on the line," Fury told Steve Lillis on BoxNation ahead of the hotly-anticipated contest. "The winner excels to big fights in the future, the loser has to regroup.

"I'm anticipating a fit, motivated Dereck Chisora, who is in great shape and willing to fight.

"I'll be fit, ready and motivated to fight so it should be a good war."

Comment

The first contest between the pair back in July 2011 ended in a unanimous points win for Fury. Since then, Fury has twice suffered the frustration of having a bout with David Haye fail to materialise because of injuries to Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                    He probably will, too. :conf3:

It took Wladimir almost 2 years to finally get in the ring against Pulev. If Fury looks good against Chisora (by rights he really should; no excuses not to), I bet Wladimir won't even entertain the thought of giving him his mandatory shot until he's swept up that WBC belt.

Unfortunately, however he wins, Fury's got yet another long year ahead of him. 2013-2014 were barren, but 2015 might just drive him insane... as if he isn't crazy enough as it is.
                    why tho? wlad usually does better against guys his size or bigger and its not like fury is a huge puncher or has a granite chin. I would think wlad would be salivating to fight a guy like fury

Comment

Working...
                    X