No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights from Moscow: Provodnikov 146.6, Castillo 146.2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Weights from Moscow: Provodnikov 146.6, Castillo 146.2

Former junior welterweight titleholder Ruslan Provodnikov made weight for his bout Friday night in Moscow against Jose Luis Castillo, coming in at 146.6 pounds while Castillo, the highly faded former lightweight champ, came in at 146.2.

Provodnikov is coming off a split decision loss to Chris Algieri in June, a defeat that left him without the belt he had won at 140 pounds over Mike Alvarado last year. Castillo has pickd up two wins since dropping a decision to Antwone Smith in early 2013.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn this fight came quick lol...........but on a side note who gives a rat ass about this .

Comment

This whole card is just strange and surreal. Mickey Rourke, Castillo and Chakhkiev on the same card. If we had a match between a couple of toddlers there would be something for every age group.

Comment

This card is bizarre

Comment

War Rourke!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm torn between holding out hope that Castillo seriously challenges Ruslan, knowing he'd take a beating in the process, and hoping he lays down in the 1st to make this look like the joke it is.

**** Ruslan and his management. This is the worst fight in a bad year.

Comment

Nobody else wanted to go to russia, so I give Castillo credit for traveling to go collect a check.

Comment

If anyone has a stream for this card, I don't need to know about it.

Comment

Mickey Rourke lost a good amount of weight training for the fight. He usually walks around at ~220lbs.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X