Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Provodnikov: I'm Happy Pacquiao Taught Algieri a Lesson!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Provodnikov: I'm Happy Pacquiao Taught Algieri a Lesson!

Ruslan "Siberian Rocky" Provodnikov (23-3, 16KOs) was very happy with the way his Wild Card stablemate, Manny Pacquiao, handled Chris Algieri (20-1, 8KOs) on Saturday in Macau, China. Algieri was knocked down six times and lost a very lopsided twelve round decision on scores of 120-102, 119-103, 119-103.

Provodnikov, who held the WBO 140-pound champion, faced Algieri back in June. He dropped Algieri twice in the first round and came close to finishing him off but Algieri survived and managed to pull out a twelve round split decision win. Provodnikov, and his trainer Freddie Roach (who also trains Pacquiao), believe they were robbed on the cards.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pacquiao won because Roach let him out the cage

Comment

Pacquiao didn't teach Algieri a lesson. Algieri is right where he wants to be.

Comment

I think thats why Pacquiao wanted to **** Algieri up. Don't mess with Pac's homies or else

Floyd tried to do that with Maidana and it backfired

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
          Pacquiao didn't teach Algieri a lesson. Algieri is right where he wants to be.
          I would be shocked if I ever saw Tim Lane in a pro boxers corner again. I mean you get stupid bs said in the corner sometimes but thats the worst I've heard in recent memory.

Comment

Please He is right where he wants to be

Comment

After Prod handles Jose, he should be given an immediate chance to fix that bad judging against Chris. Prod seems like he'll make a great champion, he has the character and the ethic and all the trappings of a great fan-friendly champ! Next time Chris won't last the 12 i guarantee that (not in a second Prod fight)...

Comment

Provo deserves a rematch. Fight was very close. In most cases, the champ should get the benefit of the doubt.

At the very least, a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by strategic1 View Post
                  provo deserves a rematch. Fight was very close. In most cases, the champ should get the benefit of the doubt.

At the very least, a rematch.
                  agree but again styles make fights, provo will struggle again

Comment

All part of Tim's master plan, Pacquiao didn't teach Chris ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X