Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Algieri: Couldn't Get Anything Going, Pacquiao Adjusted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Algieri: Couldn't Get Anything Going, Pacquiao Adjusted

Former champion Chris Algieri (20-1, 8KOs) said it was nearly impossible to get anything going in his direction on Saturday night in Macau, when the previously unbeaten boxer suffered a very lopsided loss against WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao. Algieri was dropped six times during the contest and by the end of the fight he was down 18 points on one card and 16 points on the remaining two.

[Click Here To Read More]

And let's not forget the most important thing of all, which needs repeating many times: "He was the best at being Manny Pacquiao."

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
      And let's not forget the most important thing of all, which needs repeating many times: "He was the best at being Manny Pacquiao."
      lol what a backhanded compliment.

I want to see an Algieri/Prov rematch. I bet Roach could get Prov to fold Chris for good a second time around.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
        There was a guy once I thought was better at being Manny Pacquiao than Manny Pacquiao... but I was wrong

Comment

Looking for counters late in the fight? Hey bub, you were looking to survive and nothing more. This guy will be delusional throughout the rest of his career. And blabbers more than anyone rightfully called an underdog. Hey man, your 15 minutes are up. They ended Saturday night. Manny folded this loser, now let Manny fight someone with an actual pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            There was a guy once I thought was better at being Manny Pacquiao than Manny Pacquiao... but I was wrong
            yeah because Zou Shiming beat his ass

Comment

He could'nt get anything going because he did'nt want to. Pacquiao fought the same way that he only knows how. He won't or would'nt be jumping in and leaving himself wide open like that against JMM or Mayweather jr.the staged cherry picked ppv did nothing but stole money from the asia community

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                He won't or would'nt be jumping in and leaving himself wide open like that against JMM or Mayweather jr
                Why because of Floyd's vaunted power? Lmfaooooo shut the f**k up you trick. Go back to the Mayweather Boxing Club parking lot with your binoculars and try to catch a glimpse of Floyd or something.

Comment

Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. Then, like a rat, they stop in fear and freeze.. -Mike Tyson

Comment

I don't think Manny 'adjusted' much to be honest.

He was just too much for Algieri in all departments.

He stayed too long in the cage...

Comment

Working...
                    X