No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Not Surprised Algieri Kept Getting Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Not Surprised Algieri Kept Getting Up

Macau, China - Radio Rahim briefly catches up with WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao following his one-sided battering of previously undefeated Chris Algieri, who also holds the WBO's championship at the junior welterweight limit of 140-pounds. Pacquiao scored a whopping total of six knockdowns to win a ridiculously lopsided twelve round unanimous decision over Algieri.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Algieri is no ortiz.

Comment

i'm not surprised either. algieri has the heart of a warrior and true champion.

algieri is still young and will go on to do great things. he survived six knockdowns against pac and a completely shut eye against the aggressive provodnikov. RESPECT.

Comment

I hope to see Algieri against Broner, Matthysse, Peterson, Garcia, and others - since they won't fight each other.

Algieri is a free agent, isn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          i'm not surprised either. algieri has the heart of a warrior and true champion.

algieri is still young and will go on to do great things. he survived six knockdowns against pac and a completely shut eye against the aggressive provodnikov. RESPECT.
          Heart of a coward. He ran all night.

Comment

If he intends to remain a boxer, Chris owes it to himself to drop Tim Lane and get a knowledgeable and successful trainer (JDJ for instance).

Comment

Algieri has more boxing ability than any of Floyd's last 6 opponents...

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                Algieri has more boxing ability than any of Floyd's last 6 opponents...
                lol that's cold

Damn Manny likes Radio Rahim lol maybe because Rahim is a Pac fan.

Comment

I wasn't surprised either. Pac's power is overrated.

Comment

I;m guessing coz Pac knew of the water situation in his corner :P

Comment

Working...
                    X