No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Carl Froch on Chavez, Golovkin, DeGale, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Carl Froch on Chavez, Golovkin, DeGale, More

Be Real Boxing catches up with IBF/WBA 'regular' super middleweight champion Carl Froch to discuss his career, a potential trilogy with domestic rival George Groves, a fight with his IBF mandatory challenger James DeGale, a potential pay-per-view fight in the United States with Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., the dream of fighting in Las Vegas, what kind of tactics he would use against Chavez Jr. if the two of them stepped in the ring against each other, a possible fight with Gennady "GGG" Golovkin, thoughts on Amir Khan and more.

[Click Here To Read More]

Agree with Froch that boxing is a business and having to please the promoter who in turn has to satisfy the network who buy the fights , I just do not agree with him trying to sell Jr. Chavez as an opponent...Chavez is simply not good enough or fit,big enough to be anything more than a nuisance to Carl.I hope that Froch chooses to fight some one else instead as he has built his career on fighting completive fights and on occasions as the underdog.
    What he goes on to say regarding Amir Khan is absolutely bang on , again to the disapproval of the deluded minority no doubt but complete and utter truth.......Agian FACTS!

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
      Agree with Froch that boxing is a business and having to please the promoter who in turn has to satisfy the network who buy the fights , I just do not agree with him trying to sell Jr. Chavez as an opponent...Chavez is simply not good enough or fit,big enough to be anything more than a nuisance to Carl.I hope that Froch chooses to fight some one else instead as he has built his career on fighting completive fights and on occasions as the underdog.
      What he goes on to say regarding Amir Khan is absolutely bang on , again to the disapproval of the deluded minority no doubt but complete and utter truth.......Agian FACTS!
      Well actually they are far from "FACTS" about Khan but of course you support it. Froch's criticism of Khan in the past has been fair I thought but here, he just seemed to randomly go off on one to try to wind up the interviewer.

Pretty unnecessary since Khan was very cordial to him the last time they were on Sky together and Froch acted cordial back.

Comment

Its the same f***king video which has been posted on here like 100 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Well actually they are far from "FACTS" about Khan but of course you support it. Froch's criticism of Khan in the past has been fair I thought but here, he just seemed to randomly go off on one to try to wind up the interviewer.

Pretty unnecessary since Khan was very cordial to him the last time they were on Sky together and Froch acted cordial back.
          Froch is just saying it the way it's is .Froch has never been knocked senseless so there are few c hinks in his armour for Khan to latch on to and he's right that every time Khan has stepped up he's been beaten and I think that some need to distinguish criticism from fact.

Comment

Froch is just saying it the way it's is .Froch has never been knocked senseless so there are few c hinks in his armour for Khan to latch on to and he's right that every time Khan has stepped up he's been beaten and I think that some need to distinguish criticism from fact.
            Well the video shows through pictorial evidence that Froch is talking out of his arse. Every time Khan has stepped up, he's been beaten? How was he a unified champion at 140lbs then exactly? Every time he's faced a puncher, he's been KO'd.....so what about Marcos Maidana for example? Some people need to learn what "facts" are.

Comment

Well same can be said about Froch, everytime he has stepped up (Ward,Dirrell,Kessler) He got beat

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                Well same can be said about Froch, everytime he has stepped up (Ward,Dirrell,Kessler) He got beat
                I thought you might be hiding some where on a Khan conversation...I will not reply to you as always you make no sense.

Comment

I thought you might be hiding some where on a Khan conversation...I will not reply to you as always you make no sense.

Nothing but the truth mate, Froch has as many losses as Khan has and yes he lost to Dirrel too more convincingly than Khan lost against Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Well the video shows through pictorial evidence that Froch is talking out of his arse. Every time Khan has stepped up, he's been beaten? How was he a unified champion at 140lbs then exactly? Every time he's faced a puncher, he's been KO'd.....so what about Marcos Maidana for example? Some people need to learn what "facts" are.
                    Calm it kermit you are on a loser with your hero but I will say one thing for you Dirk Diggler you are a trier and most definitely live up to your name !

Comment

Working...
                    X