No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Zou Shiming, Antonio DeMarco Open Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Zou Shiming, Antonio DeMarco Open Workouts

Macau, China - Radio Rahim catches the open workouts to Antonio DeMarco and Zou Shiming, who were joined by their mutual trainer Freddie Roach. Both fighters will appear in action on the Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri HBO Pay-Per-View undercard on Saturday night. Shiming, a two-time Olympic gold medal winner, faces Kwanpichit OnesongchaiGym of Thailand. And DeMarco, a former WBC champion at 135-pounds, is going to challenge undefeated WBA 'regular' junior welterweight champion Jessie Vargas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jessie Vargas and DeMarco on ppv??? pathetic

Comment

WAR SHIMING!!! Lol I must be his biggest fan. As soon as I find out he is part of a card, I get pumped. Love his style... he is like a diet Pacquiao. I always enjoy his fights, he gets coky smiling and **** lol.

Demarco... looking pale like a zombie as always... which is a great sign. That's how he looks when he is in shape I guess.

Some good fights on this card, and hey... we get to watch Pacquiao again back in action. Wish there was one more 24/7.

Comment

Team Zou!

Comment

i wouldnt mind seeing zou in with someone that has a name at some point i know he just turned pro but the guy has a ton of experience

Comment

Working...
          X