Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I Want To Crucify Eubank, I Will Break Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders: I Want To Crucify Eubank, I Will Break Him!

With just two weeks to go before Billy Joe Saunders (20-0, 11 KO’s) puts his British, Commonwealth and European middleweight titles on the line against Chris Eubank Jnr (18-0, 13 KO’s) at the Excel Arena in London in the biggest domestic grudge match for years, BoxingScene spoke exclusively to Saunders from his training camp in Marbella as the champion outlined just what he has in store for his rival on November 29.

“I’m putting myself through this camp, away from my boys and everyone I know, because I want to go in there and do a real number on this fella.
    [Click Here To Read More]

eubank is better, what i see from saunders is he steps forward often with no jab, usualy looping punches he'll throw a few then not realy know what to do so he'll just step back but not far enough back so you can counter him, he's sloppy and can be beaten on the back foot imo. If eubank doesnt look too much for the ko then he should win imo.

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
      eubank is better, what i see from saunders is he steps forward often with no jab, usualy looping punches he'll throw a few then not realy know what to do so he'll just step back but not far enough back so you can counter him, he's sloppy and can be beaten on the back foot imo. If eubank doesnt look too much for the ko then he should win imo.
      This complete and utter nonsense. In fact go **** yourself! Show me one clip of Saunders being countered from his back foot. Eubank is a fake who has fought no one and looked very average doing it. Him getting shots like this spit in the face of hard working boxers and I can't wait till he loses and people like you start making excuses

Comment

pity for jr

Comment

OK BJS is talking WAAAAYYY too much. He better put on a good performance come fight night!

Comment

Saunders doesn't have the power to hold Eubank Jr off - Eubank to win tko 6 - 8 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
              Saunders doesn't have the power to hold Eubank Jr off - Eubank to win tko 6 - 8 rounds
              Eubank has no power, but just wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
                This complete and utter nonsense. In fact go **** yourself! Show me one clip of Saunders being countered from his back foot. Eubank is a fake who has fought no one and looked very average doing it. Him getting shots like this spit in the face of hard working boxers and I can't wait till he loses and people like you start making excuses
                Correct these clowns saying how Eubanks jr is going give BJS hell have clearly never even watched him fight, BJS has been fighting competitive opponents while fake ass Eubank has been fighting anyone that makes him look good and the fact he aint even had a 12 rounder yet is a joke. BJS is not getting enough credit for his ability durability and the fact he already has a long and successful career

Comment

This is gonna be some fight! Was initially goin' for Eubank, easy...after watching his latest fight I don't know though, his legs look rubbish, I don't know if it's bad footwork or just the shape of them. He's like a baby deer, just something unconvincing there. That said his power and speed are phenomenal. Will be an interesting fight for sure

Comment

I reckon Saunders will coast to a points decision but I don't see him hurting Eubank or anyone really

Comment

Working...
                    X