No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn: Macklin vs. Heiland is a 60-40 Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn: Macklin vs. Heiland is a 60-40 Fight

Speaking ahead of the bumper "Return Of The Mack" bill at the 3 Arena in Dublin on Saturday night (live on Sky Sports), Eddie Hearn was in passionate form and very much excited about bringing big time boxing to Ireland.

"I can't wait, we've seen from the first press conference to that one there what it means to people," said Hearn when speaking to BoxingScene. "Fights like 'Spike' [Gary O'Sullivan] against Fitz' [Anthony Fitzgerald], I'm not saying it's Canelo [Saul Alvarez] against [Miguel] Cotto but it's got just as much energy, just as much passion and means just as much to these guys. You saw it there (at the head-to-head), it's getting a little bit close to the mark—there' plenty on the line."
    [Click Here To Read More]

My bookies have this a 95/5 fight, lol.

I have watched 3 of Heiland's fight now. He definitely has a chance for me.

Comment

I agree with Hearn I don't think hes trying to sell it I think hes just being honest here.
      Heiland is an improving fight and Macklin is clearly well on the slide. He is coming off 3-4 horrible performances when only one of those is actually any good.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        I agree with Hearn I don't think hes trying to sell it I think hes just being honest here.
        Heiland is an improving fight and Macklin is clearly well on the slide. He is coming off 3-4 horrible performances when only one of those is actually any good.
        You betting on it?

15/2 on Heiland to win is absolutely outrageous.

Comment

its a close fight if joe gallaghers your trainer, he doesnt know headmovement and makes robotic fighters. heiland has lost to journeymen check his record and o'sullivan beats fitzpatrick.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            You betting on it?

15/2 on Heiland to win is absolutely outrageous.

Yeah I will have a little flutter on Heiland & the draw.
            Macklin should win but those odds are too good to pass. Its a 12 rounder as well, Macklin is not a 12 round fighter.

I think realistically Heiland shouldn't be anymore than a 3/1 underdog here but I presume the odds are so high because Heiland is not a big puncher and it'll be hard for him to get a decision in Ireland.

Comment

ive never seen a heliand fight but that record tells me all i need to know , he's had 3 fights with veron and struggled.

Comment

And I am rich.

Thanks Heiland!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  And I am rich.

Thanks Heiland!
                  great shout! and a sickening KO to boot

Comment

Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post
                    great shout! and a sickening KO to boot
                    Feel bad for Mack but you know when you are betting with your head and not your heart you are onto a winner. Macklin has been to the well one too many times.

Comment

Working...
                    X