No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Iron Mike Press Conference Gets Very Tense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Iron Mike Press Conference Gets Very Tense

Pittsburgh, PA - In front of a massive crowd of local media and fans, Boxing Legend and head of Iron Mike Productions, MIKE TYSON held court at the Final Press Conference for “The Pride of Pittsburgh II” set for Friday night, November 14 at CONSOL Energy Center.

In great spirits Tyson jokingly asked each fighter to stop thanking him during their time at the podium, “Get the knockout, trust me I’ll come over and thank you tomorrow night.”

Tempers flared as each main event fighter, “Sensational” SAMMY VASQUEZ JR. and ANTONIO “Metraletta” MOSQUERA gave their takes on tomorrow night’s 10-round main event with neither fighter backing down from the war of words. [Click Here To Read More]

Salsa is gonna be Clay through the tomato slicer.

Comment

I'm glad Mike's promotional company seems to be doing well. Whether Mike's the one pulling the strings or not for it, there's no better person to have as the company's spokesperson or human relation's (kinda like dana white or whoever the guy is who is like the human relations for UFC, maybe it's Joe Rogan). You won't find a more brutally honest man then Mike Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
        I'm glad Mike's promotional company seems to be doing well. Whether Mike's the one pulling the strings or not for it, there's no better person to have as the company's spokesperson or human relation's (kinda like dana white or whoever the guy is who is like the human relations for UFC, maybe it's Joe Rogan). You won't find a more brutally honest man then Mike Tyson.
        they've been putting together some decent shows so far. they are on the come up, slow grind.

Comment

Wow! Rom Salsa on the card? Talk about starpower!
          Who's this Tyson guy?
          HA!

Comment

This is just a tune-up beat-down for Salsa on route to bigger and better beatings.

Comment

God Salsa climbing back to the top..................................of the alley dumpster.

Comment

Mosquera upsets Vasquez jr, id put points on the line if i had some, but I don't so it's just an empty prediction

Comment

**** yeah. Let's go Salsa.

Comment

Lol

Why is everyone always picking on Salka. He is a cool dude, let him live. Although Clay may destroy him.

Comment

Working...
                    X