No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Week That Was: Kovalev, Stevenson, Haymon, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: The Week That Was: Kovalev, Stevenson, Haymon, More

Bernard Hopkins, 55-7,(32), the 49-year-old alien, was brought heavily back down to earth on Saturday night in Atlantic city at the fists of Sergey Kovalev, 26-0-1 (23).

The former undisputed middleweight champion, who went into Saturday's fight defending his two light heavyweight titles, was down early and was never in the fight. He took a lot of punishment throughout, but managed to see out the final bell, and become the first man to hear the scorecards against the man they call “Krusher” in a scheduled twelve-round contest. The judges ‘cards of 120-107, 120-107 and 120-106 reflected what was a one-sided fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Bernard Hopkins, 55-7,(32), the 49-year-old alien, was brought heavily back down to earth on Saturday night in Atlantic city at the fists of Sergey Kovalev, 26-0-1 (23).

The former undisputed middleweight champion, who went into Saturday's fight defending his two light heavyweight titles, was down early and was never in the fight. He took a lot of punishment throughout, but managed to see out the final bell, and become the first man to hear the scorecards against the man they call “Krusher” in a scheduled twelve-round contest. The judges ‘cards of 120-107, 120-107 and 120-106 reflected what was a one-sided fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Where da Haymon/TMT fluffers, defenders and propagandists at?

As I commented on the thread on the article by Thomas Hauser, "What is Al Haymon Planning?" (http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=645811) the "long con" will gradually come into play.

Funny how the fluffers who challenged my replies never came back with proper rebuttals.

All I can say is...Karma is a b1tch! I have no sympathy for fighters who expected maximum pay for least amount of risk. Not everyone can be like Floyd. How many more fighters will have to turn their backs on record paydays or relinquish titles, "THANKS TO AL HAYMON"???

Comment

Haymon fighters are brainwashed and lured with the money but will never be great fighters. No thanks to Haymon! BHop touched this subject in his post fight press comments.

Thurman fighting a bum! But what was expected from Haymon.

Haymon maybe saving the good matches for 2015 but I highly doubt it cause his proven that his afraid to put his fighters against risky competition which proves that his match maker skill suck!

This dude pays a super bantamweight more than a super welterweight!

Time for all mediocre fighters to cash in with Haymon. Just put on a show like Vegas Show Girls! LOL!

Comment

Bout time people started ****tin on haymon

Comment

Working...
        X