Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley Harrison To Be Added To Bellew-Cleverly II Card?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Audley Harrison To Be Added To Bellew-Cleverly II Card?

BoxingScene understands that Audley Harrison is in line to be added to Matchroom’s November 22 Pay-Per-View card, which is headlined by the grudge match between bitter rivals Nathan Cleverly and Tony Bellew at the Echo Arena, Liverpool.

Eddie Hearn, the show's promoter, has stated that one more fight will be added to the bill in the coming week. Harrison, 31-7 (23 KOs), has a good relationship with the promotional outfit having worked with them to win two Prizefighter titles, the vacant European Heavyweight crown and a shot at the WBA strap then-held by David Haye.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Poor old Audrey Harrison. She just can't accept the reality that she will never be HW champion.

Comment

Looks like they are setting up Joshua vs Audrey then.

I wonder how many will buy into Audreys destiny this time round? Always a shocking number he manages to convince.

Comment

I was being to question the validity of this card being a PPV but now I can rest assured.

Comment

Have to agree with DanC here,Audley vs Joshua in January.

Comment

Well this PPV is definitely worth it now.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Looks like they are setting up Joshua vs Audrey then.

I wonder how many will buy into Audreys destiny this time round? Always a shocking number he manages to convince.
              #IStillBelieve #Destiny #WrittenInTheStars #Redemption2014

War Audley!

Comment

Can't knock Audley.

He's trying to get as many pay days as he can.

Comment

audley vs butlin, pick em fight.

Comment

Audley vs Joshua would be a step back for Joshua. Bakhtov would've knocked Audley senseless.

Comment

Working...
                    X