Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mundine: I'm Fighting For My Life, My Boxing Career!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mundine: I'm Fighting For My Life, My Boxing Career!

Australian veteran Anthony Mundine says he performs best when he's backed into a corner and that's where he finds himself with his boxing career on the line against Belarusian bruiser Sergey Rabchenko.

The 39-year-old will take on Rabchenko on Wednesday night in Melbourne for the WBC silver light middleweight title.

The winner will have the chance to set up a fight with American pound-for-pound king and WBC light middleweight title holder Floyd Mayweather.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hmm the odds are 4-1 in Robchenkos favor,thought about putting some money on Mundine would get back a decent amount if he wins but don't know much about Robchenko,he's unbeaten and trains at hattons gym..Mundine on the other hand has fought some good people even tho he didn't beat everyone he still has a decent resume..not sure about this fight....

Comment

'The winner will have the chance to set up a fight with American pound-for-pound king and WBC light middleweight title holder Floyd Mayweather.' Melissa Woods, what the **** are you talking about?!? Does this writer know anything about boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankRice View Post
        'The winner will have the chance to set up a fight with American pound-for-pound king and WBC light middleweight title holder Floyd Mayweather.' Melissa Woods, what the **** are you talking about?!? Does this writer know anything about boxing?
        I think winning this fight makes Mundine Mayweather's mandatory.

Comment

Hopefully it's the end of Mundine's career then. Arrogant, loud mouthed wanker. It was always funny watching his fight promos saying how he can't be beat, despite previously being knocked out by light punching Sven Ottke.

Comment

Mundine deserves the Mayweather fight regardless of what happens

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              Amen! He retired Mosley!

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                On ESPN with a good comain event.

Comment

I'm just hoping Mundine gets knocked out every fight he has after those 9/11 comments he made.

Comment

Working...
                  X