No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mansour vs. Kassi Early Results From Bethlehem, PA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mansour vs. Kassi Early Results From Bethlehem, PA

Light heavyweight prospect Vasily Lepikhin maintained his unbeaten record with an unpopular 10-round decision over Jackson Junior in the opening bout of NBC Sports Network Fight Night series.

Scores were 97-93 (twice) and 96-94 in favor of Lepikhin (17-0, 9KOs) who was the busier fighter and - in the eyes of the judges - also the more effective puncher of the two.

Junior (15-2, 13KOs) fought as well as could be expected for a puncher coming off of a one-year layoff, making things extremely uncomfortable for Lepikhin for much of the night. It wasn't enough to impress the judges, as the Brazilian banger heads home with his second loss in the span of three fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

BIG Fred gave Mansour some Serious problems!!

Comment

Pretty good card all 3 fights were worth watching.

Lepikhin was disappointing considering his last performance.

Mikhaylenko looked like a problem with that motor.

Mansour is what he is a big strong guy who can punch.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
        Pretty good card all 3 fights were worth watching.

Lepikhin was disappointing considering his last performance.

Mikhaylenko looked like a problem with that motor.

Mansour is what he is a big strong guy who can punch.

Co-sign. The NBC fights last night were pretty decent. Mikhaylenko's high volume workrate and pace was blistering and relentless. Mansour looked decent against an opponent who wasn't just there to lay down. Kassi gave him a good fight up to KO
        Last edited by BostonGuy; 11-10-2014, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Big time knockout by mansour. Kassi gave him more trouble then i thought he would. He was big & kept busy even though he wasn't punching hard. That southpaw stance helped him last longer too. I had never heard of him but i did see he lost a 10 round decision to kendrick releford. Knockout of the year? Possibly...

Comment

Working...
          X