No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Tomasz Adamek, Artur Szpilka Tense Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Tomasz Adamek, Artur Szpilka Tense Weighin

The fighters are ready. On Saturday night from the Krakow Arena in Krakow, Poland - Polish heavyweight rivals Tomasz Adamek (49-3, 29 KOs) and Artur Szpilka (16-1, 12 KOs) will collide for the vacant IBF international championship. The fight is a make or break opportunity for both boxers.

Adamek, a former champion at light heavyweight and cruiserweight, is coming off a decision loss to Czar Glazkov and another loss to rising contender Szpilka could spell the end of his career. For Szpilka, who earlier this year was knocked out by Bryant Jennings, a loss to the older veteran in Adamek will send him spiraling down in the rankings.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol Spilka is such a punk, Adamek by stoppage hopefully

Comment

What's up with the Metal Gear Solid type of music?

Comment

Szpilka is such a c*nt, somebody remind him he got thoroughly outclassed and stopped by soft punching Jennings.

Comment

Spila looked nervous,chewing on his gum like he's trying to convince himself he's still taken serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
            Szpilka is such a c*nt, somebody remind him he got thoroughly outclassed and stopped by soft punching Jennings.
            Szpilka has such a weak chin, Adamek has a rare opportunity to look like Tyson. Don't blow it, Tomasz.

Comment

Szpilka is a mental midget, I'm picking him to win on points only because Adamek is a shadow of himself but I wouldn't be upset If Adamek knocked this idiot out.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                Szpilka has such a weak chin, Adamek has a rare opportunity to look like Tyson. Don't blow it, Tomasz.
                His last few fights have been difficult to watch,I found myself screaming for him to throw punches,his work rate has dropped drastically,I think the desire is gone.

I'll back him still,because of the fights he has given us but form is not promising.this could be FOTY if he applies himself like he can.Szpilka can't stand up to the best of what Adamek dishes out,lets just hope he finds that gear.

Comment

someone is gonna die tonight!!!

Comment

Adamek destroys him via KO

Comment

Working...
                    X