No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dulorme Working Hard With Garcia For Lundy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dulorme Working Hard With Garcia For Lundy

OXNARD, CA - Gary Shaw Productions Jr. Welterweight contender, Puerto Rico's Thomas Dulorme (21-1, 14 KOs), has arrived in Oxnard, California to train with boxing coach Robert Garcia. Dulorme will battle Philadelphia native Hank Lundy (25-3-1, 12 KOs) on a special triple-header edition of HBO BOXING AFTER DARKŪ on Saturday, December 6, 2014 headlined by Lemieux vs. Rosado.

"Everything is going as planned and training camp has begun," said top 140 lbs contender Thomas Dulorme. "Robert Garcia and I are off are off and running. There are a lot of good fighters in camp so I know sparring will be intense. It's very competitive in this gym and I have to be on my game every time I step into the ring. I feel great and I'm looking forward to a challenging training camp."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let me guess what the game plan is. "High pressure, throw punches, and follow him in straight lines"

Comment

dulorme should check out of the sport now. he's a NASTY KO waiting to happen. dude fights too afraid to be able to take anything on the beak.

Comment

I got Lundy getting the Decision, not unless Lundy clowns around again during the fight and get caught like he did against Molina. But no question IMO Lundy is the better Boxer and if he sticks to his boxing and avoid Dulorme Power...HE WINS COMFORTABLE!

Robert Garcia fighters when do they ever do good against Technical Boxers?

Comment

Originally posted by Ocasio81 View Post
          Let me guess what the game plan is. "High pressure, throw punches, and follow him in straight lines"
          Fight slow, hook to the body, play catchup. He has a lot to learn.

Comment

Another **** fight on @HBO. Get your act together and stop buying crap!

Comment

War Dulorme! He's a much better fighter with Robert Garcia in his corner.

Big things for Dulorme in 2015

Comment

Working...
              X