No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chambers Tabs Tyson Fury To Punish Chisora Badly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chambers Tabs Tyson Fury To Punish Chisora Badly

LONDON - American heavyweight 'Fast' Eddie Chambers believes gym mate Tyson Fury will score a repeat victory over bitter rival Derek Chisora on November 29 and put himself right in the mix for a shot at the world heavyweight championship in 2015.

Chambers, of course, boxed for the world heavyweight title in 2010. And now, as a fully-fledged member of Team Fury, the Philadelphia slickster couldn't be better positioned to analyse the form of Fury ahead of his British and European title fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury and Chambers are best friends so this is rather meaningless, but true regardless.

Comment

These guys are always gonna be loyal they are best friends so that's exactly what I expect him to say.

Comment

Please stop posting opinions of "gym mates." No "Gym mate" has ever gave an objective opinion. Fury doesn't have the ability to punish anyone INSIDE the ring.

Comment

I think Fury wins again but I would not under-estimate Chissy. He's got pop and he can get to his man a lot of times.

Comment

What's Fury's vulnerability? His low left hand leaves him open to the overhand right. He's been hit with it his entire career.

What's Chisora's best punch? The overhand right. Only he ain't a cruiserweight. He drops Fury in a war, that's my prediction. I can't decide who wins it though.

Comment

Yeah, Chambers is Fury's friend, but so what? Geez, Chisora was rocked and stopped by the big Haye... and rocked and nearly stopped early by Helenius. This will probably be a closer fight than the last outing for these 2... but still I give it to Fury. Chisora had worlds of problems with the huge Wlad, Helenius, and Fury last time. That part won't change.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                I think Fury wins again but I would not under-estimate Chissy. He's got pop and he can get to his man a lot of times.
                Aye, I can see Chisora putting Fury on the deck.

Still, fancy Fury by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  Yeah, Chambers is Fury's friend, but so what? Geez, Chisora was rocked and stopped by the big Haye... and rocked and nearly stopped early by Helenius. This will probably be a closer fight than the last outing for these 2... but still I give it to Fury. Chisora had worlds of problems with the huge Wlad, Helenius, and Fury last time. That part won't change.
                  i'm comfused... He didn't have huge issues with bigger guys. He pushed vitali & helenius around. He best helenius on my opinion & vitali was on the back foot most of the night arm punching racking up points. Chisora does better against big men because he's strong as an ox & cant be pushed around. His lack of speed is what hurts him. He is slow as a turtle. This will be a close fight but i got fury by decision...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    i'm comfused... He didn't have huge issues with bigger guys. He pushed vitali & helenius around. He best helenius on my opinion & vitali was on the back foot most of the night arm punching racking up points. Chisora does better against big men because he's strong as an ox & cant be pushed around. His lack of speed is what hurts him. He is slow as a turtle. This will be a close fight but i got fury by decision...
                    Vitali fought like that because he has boxing ability and was hurt from rd 3 on

Comment

Working...
                    X