No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Devon Alexander Looking Fierce For Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Devon Alexander Looking Fierce For Amir Khan

Las Vegas, Nevada - Ryan Burton was allowed a glimpse into the training camp of Devon Alexander, who is preparing for a battle of former champions when he takes on British superstar Amir Khan on December 13th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Khan-Alexander will headline a Showtime televised tripleheader. Alexander is being aggressive in camp. He's wanted the fight with Khan for a very long time. Golden Boy Promotions was planning to match them last year, but Khan decided to sit on the sidelines to purse a fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. The winner of Khan-Alexander will be a frontrunner to face Mayweather in May 2015. [Click Here To Read More]

This just reaffirms that Devon is gonna get his ass beat

Comment

I hate to seem like an armchair trainer but that was the least fierce looking bagwork I've ever seen in my life. He's going life and death with that thing throwing sissy punches and almost hitting the canvas.
      Last edited by ////; 11-02-2014, 12:05 PM.

Comment

"ya ya ya ya ya yayayaya ya ya ha hu ha"

god that's impossible to watch

Comment

Once khans start getting consistantly from a welterweight that wants to fight. He will go down the drain. Those amateur quick combinations want work. Alexander will be right there and on his azs the entire fight

Comment

Once khan start getting hit consistantly from a welterweight that wants to fight. He will go down the drain. Those amateur quick combinations won't work. Alexander will be right there and on his azs the entire fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
              I hate to seem like an armchair trainer but that was the least fierce looking bagwork I've ever seen in my life. He's going life and death with that thing throwing sissy punches and almost hitting the canvas.
              This. Devon can actually punch.

Don't know why he insists on that arm punch bullshˇt.

Comment

Alexander has Higher KO% than Guerrero go and check on Boxrec, and people were saying that Guerrero can punch harder.

Alexander is a tougher fight for Khan than Guerrero, Guerrero had absolutely NO chance of making it close on the score cards, Alexander however does and is a very skillful boxer who also presents the risk of a KO.

I hope Amir is at his A game come December 13, otherwise it could end in a disaster.

Comment

That was terrible. Terrible technique, powder puff punches, average speed.

Comment

There's a significant dealbreaker in this fight, and that's Alexander's iron chin. Matthysse and Porter threw some hellacious shots at him, at 140 and 147, but he survived. Khan has been hurt and dropped by countless fighters in 3 weight divisions.

Comment

Working...
                    X