No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tomasz Adamek-Artur Szpilka Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tomasz Adamek-Artur Szpilka Press Conference

The fight is only a week away. On November 8th from the Krakow Arena in Krakow, Poland - Polish heavyweight rivals Tomasz Adamek (49-3, 29 KOs) and Artur Szpilka (16-1, 12 KOs) will collide for the vacant IBF international championship. The fight is a make or break opportunity for both boxers.

Adamek, a former champion at light heavyweight and cruiserweight, is coming off a decision loss to Czar Glazkov and another loss to rising contender Szpilka could spell the end of his career. For Szpilka, who earlier this year was knocked out by Bryant Jennings, a loss to the older veteran in Adamek will send him spiraling down in the rankings.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Adamek in his last chance saloon.i don't foresee him having too many problems with the southpaw even in these latter years of his career.

Comment

Szpilka is not a bad fighter and he trained his ass off for this fight. I say he's quite live.

Comment

Adamek should have already retired and if he loses this fight he should really retire.

Comment

I would personally like to see Adamek get another title shot.. he is the definition of a real fighter, one of my all time favorites.

WAR ADAMEK.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
            I would personally like to see Adamek get another title shot.. he is the definition of a real fighter, one of my all time favorites.

WAR ADAMEK.
            Adamek versus Povetkin once Sasha takes the WBC belt would be a tear up.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
              Adamek versus Povetkin once Sasha takes the WBC belt would be a tear up.
              That would be a good fight. Adamek is one of those old time guys who just fights, no primadonna antics, most of his fights were very entertaining.

Comment

Working...
              X