No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Magomed, A Year Later, Continues To Improve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Magomed, A Year Later, Continues To Improve

Almost exactly one year ago, Magomed Abdusalamov was an undefeated heavyweight puncher from Russia who stepped in the ring at New York's Madison Square Garden to trade punches with fellow unbeaten Mike Perez. Magomed lost on points and took a lot of damage from a very brutal bout. The boxer suffered a brain bleed, which led to emergency surgery. Magomed was fighting for his life as he was laying in a coma, on life support, for an extended period of time. He eventually woke up from the coma, but his senses and physical functions were severely affected.

[Click Here To Read More]

Man, this is such a terrible situation. I hope the man recovers fully and I will pray for he and his family.

Comment

Wow... excellent photo (as in we finally get an updated visual of Magomed).

Can someone explain to me why his body looks a tad contorted? His face looks like he is still not there man, it is sad. He has also lost a lot of weight.

Never would have I imagined that night that he would have ended up like this.
      Last edited by The Problem Child; 11-01-2014, 03:18 PM.

Comment

And that's a wife right there, for real. A true woman standing by his side through such a difficult time. This right here is what a family is and should be. Beautiful to see.

Comment

true warrior

dont wanan hear any of this "that fighter is a coward, he quit" crap in any future fights in situations where it is clearly not warranted

i hope mago's family receive a substantial settlement for the gross negligence shown by the commision's officials and doctors
          Last edited by jas; 11-01-2014, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            true warrior

dont wanan hear any of this "that fighter is a coward, he quit" crap in any future fights in situations where it is clearly not warranted

i hope mago's family receive a substantial settlement for the gross negligence shown by its officials and doctors
            My man I felt this message in my heart lol, I hate seeing people abuse fighters who "quit" and you hear stuff like "oh Ali and Abraham fought with a broken jaw so cause that other guy didn't he's a heartless coward"..... honestly these guys are human beings before fighters and have families that care about them beyond their in-ring activity, remember that.

Comment

Keep fighting champ. Keep fighting.

Comment

Amazing to see,just beautiful.We sometimes as loyal fans to the sport forget these warriors have families to go home to.

Keep fighting champ.

Comment

Wow, he sure does look a lot better. I pray he continues to get better.

Comment

with all his family on his side supporting him, there's no way a true warrior like magomed will lose this battle.

keep on fighting champ...

war magomed!

Comment

Working...
                    X