No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz To Face Liakhovich on December 20 in Phoenix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz To Face Liakhovich on December 20 in Phoenix

BoxingScene.com has been advised that heavyweight prospect Andy Ruiz, coming off a first round stoppage of Kenny Lemos from this past weekend in Fresno, California, will return to the ring on December 20th at the Celebrity Theater in Phoenix against veteran Sergey Liahkovich (26-6, 16KOs) on card that will be part of the 'Solo Boxeo' series on UniMas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ruiz sparks this dude within 5! Liakovich aint making no comeback at ruiz's expense.

Comment

I don't think Sergey has the punch resistance to take this fight into the later rounds where he might have the advantage over the poorly conditioned Ruiz. Ruiz will probably take care of business within 2-3 rounds

Comment

What is thissssss..... Match him with Arreola next year.
        Tit for Tit

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          What is thissssss..... Match him with Arreola next year. Tit for Tit
          Nice that'd be some ample cleavage facing off. They could have an eating contest as part of the promotional lead up.
          In all seriousness that would be a good fight but Andy needs some more step up fights like this before he gets in with Chris. I've seen him live on some undercards & he's good technically, good on the inside, good chin and decent D tho that could improve. No way he competes with the giants I the division tho, too short.

Comment

20 bux says liakhovich doesn't do a dance.

wilder can freaking pop.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              20 bux says liakhovich doesn't do a dance.

wilder can freaking pop.
              You got it, NE. I'll send you my pay pal info

Comment

Comment

Why does Liakhovich feel the need to fight after such a vicious loss to Wilder? Ruiz stops Liakhovich within four rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
                    Why does Liakhovich feel the need to fight after such a vicious loss to Wilder? Ruiz stops Liakhovich within four rounds.

money.....

Comment

Working...
                    X