Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Stands Firm, Sparring Partners Better Than Algieri

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Stands Firm, Sparring Partners Better Than Algieri

Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach is standing firm on his recent comments, that Manny Pacquiao's sparring partners are better than the Filipino star's upcoming opponent, WBO 140-pound world champion Chris Algieri.

Pacquiao defends his WBO welterweight title against Algieri at a catch-weight of 144-pounds on November 22nd in Macau, China.

Mike Jones and Viktor Postol are Pacquiao's main sparring partners. Roach says the fighters who are preparing Pacquiao, especially Postol, are better than Algieri.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mike jones is still alive?

Comment

His sparring partners are top fighters themselves so it's barely even an insult.

Work up some juicy material Freddie.

Comment

Who? ... Mike Jones!

Naw but on the real, those are great sparring partners. Freddie may be right on this one.

Comment

He should have fought one of them then. Way to confirm what a sham this fight is.

Comment

If the sparring partners pacquiao has are better than algeri what does that tell you about his opposition.......funny that roach says that sometimes THE TRUTH hurts..he should ask mike jones that since he got his ass kicked by jimmy THE TRUTH herrera who only has 12 professinal fights

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Mike jones is still alive?
              I thought he died when Bailey knocked him out

Comment

and when algeri wins lol you just clowned yourself roach and your dumb ass dont even knows it.

Comment

So let's pick Algieri as an opponent? Got it!

Comment

Algieri irritates me , I don't care about this fight just want Manny to obliterate him. His recent comments about Provodnikov just put him on my sht list. His dancing around the ring might trouble manny at first, but that straight left will land and slow him down.

Comment

Working...
                    X