Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Abregu Putting in Work With Mosley Sr. and Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Abregu Putting in Work With Mosley Sr. and Jr.

Luis Carlos Abregu continues his tough camp for the HBO televised clash with unbeaten Olympian Sadam Ali. The fight, scheduled for November 8th, is going to be the co-featured attraction to the light heavyweight unification between Sergey Kovalev and Bernard Hopkins, taking place at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. Abregus was sparring hard with prospect Shane Mosley Jr., and father/former champion Shane Mosley Sr. was observing, giving pointers from ringside. [Click Here To Read More]

Spoiled brat kids will never be anything like the hungry men before them...Mayweather's Uncle and Dad were nothing special and wasted all of their money on drugs and hookers anyway...

Mosley Jr. is a little brat going through phases still with that fem-looking blonde hair...

He won't even make it to Chavez Jr. level...

Comment

Mosley Jr looks fruitier than Josh Koscheck

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
        Fckn dying laughin !!

Comment

every time I've seen him he's doing something fruity to his hair

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
            Fckn dying laughin !!
            Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            every time I've seen him he's doing something fruity to his hair
            I wonder what Sr. thinks...

Comment

Wow mosley look great shape. Future hof . I hope he is really enjoying this new chapter in his life.

Comment

Abregu what ever you do don't tell Shane sr he still has it cause that's what happen last time and he came out of retirement

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  Spoiled brat kids will never be anything like the hungry men before them...Mayweather's Uncle and Dad were nothing special and wasted all of their money on drugs and hookers anyway...

Mosley Jr. is a little brat going through phases still with that fem-looking blonde hair...

He won't even make it to Chavez Jr. level...
                  You sound mad bro....life must be rough in the mail room at the post office.

Comment

I like Abregu so far but damn fight a better sparring sessions,i think Arum doesn't believe in him at all. Abregu can put KO the paper champ of the division hands down but simply they don't give him any chances,the fragile hands means nothing he hits like a hammer and he has great technic,it is a shame he still is in a limbo,IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X