Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Honest: Walters Beat The **** Out of Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Honest: Walters Beat The **** Out of Me!

Nicholas Walters (25-0, 21KOs) became a major player on Saturday night, when he knocked out Nonito Donaire with a second left in the sixth round at the StubHub Center in Carson, California. Donaire (33-3), who dominated smaller fighters in the lower weight divisions, was dominated by a much bigger man.

Against Walters, Donaire was dominated for the most of fight. He did catch Walters at the end of the second to seriously hurt the Jamaican boxer. But then Donaire went down in the following round from an uppercut. At the end of the sixth, Walters landed a huge overhand right to the side of Donaire's head, causing him to fall face-first and barely able to beat the count before the fight was waved off.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It is what it is, Donaire got overwhelm by Walters. There is no shame in that as long he has given his best.

Maybe move down? I think he has a chance against Abner Mares or even Lomachenko, who I think doesn't hit hard as Walters, at current weight.

Comment

he needs to learn how to use a jab.All he ever does is throw his left hook.doesn't even set it up.

Comment

just rest up champ.go enjoy family and come back in the spring.

Comment

I appreciate Nonito being honest but he shouldn't have said "he beat the **** out of me" he should have a bit more self respect then that.

Comment

he can pursue the weakest champ and that's gonzales

Comment

Originally posted by Tedkidlewis View Post
              I appreciate Nonito being honest but he shouldn't have said "he beat the **** out of me" he should have a bit more self respect then that.
              man he got ktfo, of course he's emotional

Comment

Originally posted by Tedkidlewis View Post
                Most pansy comment I've read thus far...Nonito was straight up honest he got beat and Walters beat the ***** out of him...that right there is respect.

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
                  Most pansy comment I've read thus far...Nonito was straight up honest he got beat and Walters beat the ***** out of him...that right there is respect.
                  What I mean is he should give himself more credit, it was a great fight. He got stopped but Walters didn't beat the **** out of him, he was just the better man on the night.

Comment

Donaire doesn't make excuses

Thats why that thread on here someone made about what excuse was Donaire gonna make was dumb as ****

Comment

Working...
                    X