Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: I Asked For Walters Fight, No One Can Beat Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire: I Asked For Walters Fight, No One Can Beat Me!

He may not consider himself a hungry fighter anymore but Nonito Donaire, Jr. insists he has not lost the craving to win against the best opposition. He will prove that point later tonight at the StubHub Center in Carson, California.

Donaire said he has reached a different level wherein he has evolved into a more determined fighter who aims to face the toughest rivals his handlers can give him.

“When I became a world champion I thought I was going to quit there and then. The challenge really is how to motivate myself and be hungry again. I know that I have the talent, the speed, the power. It’s just more of the motivation aspect to really get to it and I’m motivated for this fight,” said Donaire. [Click Here To Read More]

All tees fighters that are going for the big/dangerous fights, I got nothing but respect for. Respect, Donito.

Comment

Watch him squeeze out some kind of excuse at the end of the fight, win or lose. Hand hurt... training problems... not focused enough... his baby cried too much... yada yada.

I just want to see the real Donaire who obliterated Montiel and Sidorenko. That version of Donaire was badass.

Comment

ure going down!

Comment

No one can beat you? lol

*facepalm*

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            No one can beat you? lol

*facepalm*
            Lol, cut him some slack, obviusly he meant from now on.....still too early to say **** like this esp when he has a tough task tonight....

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
              Watch him squeeze out some kind of excuse at the end of the fight, win or lose. Hand hurt... training problems... not focused enough... his baby cried too much... yada yada.

I just want to see the real Donaire who obliterated Montiel and Sidorenko. That version of Donaire was badass.
              obliterating small little people??? hahahahhahahaha what a joke he is.

he is the second biggest hype job behind ginger hype man canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                No one can beat you? lol

*facepalm*
                ^^^^^^this. donaire is a delusional looney tune.

i hope walters KOs this punk unconscious.

Comment

to be fair to donaire from his interviews he sounds like a special eds kid. just a very ****** person.

Comment

That's right Nonito!!!! Rigo got lucky because of the injury and circumstances, plus it was the wrong gameplan trying to land a home run punch all fight against a runner. It was just a bad night.

Walters is getting stopped within 6! WAR FLASH!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X